Why buy a convenient stroller for your baby? Parents quickly realize that having a second convenience stroller is a necessity with babies and toddlers. A convenience or umbrella stroller is a lightweight and compact stroller that is useful when traveling.Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is one of the top rated umbrella stroller. A good convenience stroller will open and fold easily and be compact enough to fit easily in the trunk of a car.
It should be durable and quality made. Extra features like storage space, adjustable seat positions, canopy and a safely made strapping system are useful in a good lightweight stroller. A good convenience stroller will make shopping or traveling easy. With a well made stroller you can take your baby anywhere. Summer Infant has made quality strollers for years. Following is a review of Summer Infant’s 3D Lite Convenience Stroller.
The design of Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience stroller is well made. It features a large seating area and solid wheels. A 5 point harness keeps babies secured in the stroller. The stroller is sturdy and strolls comfortably for easy on the go use.
Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience stroller is very lightweight. The aluminum frame weighs just 12 pounds. This is one of the best overall features of this convenience stroller. It folds up compactly and is easy to carry with a shoulder strap as you juggle to carry your baby, diaper bag etc.
Easy to Use
As stated above, the Summer Infant 3D Light is truly a convenience stroller. It is easy to open and fold. It works great when visiting amusement parks, zoos, traveling and strolling through urban areas. The stroller handles easily and is highly maneuverable. It is well designed for easy use with infants, babies or toddlers.
A fourth great feature of this stroller is its storage space. It has plenty of convenient storage including a large basket underneath the seat. Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience stroller has a seat back pocket with a Velcro closure for safe storage of items like your phone and keys.
Pros and Cons of Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller
Things we liked
- Lightweight – The 3D Lite stroller is very lightweight. Users love the fact that it is easy to push and easy to carry. When traveling by airplane or car it is nice to have a lightweight and compact stroller. It makes it easy to carry other items as you push your baby. It is nice to not feel weighed down when carrying the stroller on your shoulder. The ability to quickly fold the stroller and store it is beneficial when traveling.
- Adjustable seat – The seat has an adjustable 4 position recline. The fully reclined mode is great for infants or sleeping children. As your baby grows, the seat can be moved gradually upright for a better view of the world. The seat also has a safe 5 point harness that keeps babies secure in the stroller.
- Storage space – The 3D Lite stroller has ample storage space for a lightweight convenience stroller. The basket is surprisingly roomy. The back seat pocket is an area to safely secure your valuables such as your phone and keys or to store easy to reach necessities like pacifiers or extra toys.
- Affordable – Purchasing a second stroller can be costly although a convenience stroller can be a lifesaver when traveling. The 3D Lite has many added features, is well designed, sleek and durable yet it is also affordable.
Things we didn’t like
- Difficult to open and fold – Some customers have complained of having difficulty opening and folding the stroller. However, it is fairly simple to open and close the stroller. Just unlock the canopy, push the safety lock down, pull up on the handle and push the stroller to fold. To open just pull up on the handlebars.
- The stroller does not stand when folded – Convenience strollers are lightweight by nature and are not meant to stand when folded.
- Difficult to steer – Some customers have complained about having difficulty steering the stroller with one hand. This is when larger children are seated in the stroller.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. What is the weight limit of this stroller?
A. The Summer Infant 3D Lite stroller holds babies and toddlers up to 50 pounds.
Q. How do you fold this stroller?
A. Unlock the Canopy, Push the safety lever down as you pull up on the handlebars and push the the stroller forward and down.
Q. How high are the handles?
A. The handles are 42 inches and are a comfortable height for short or tall people to push. There are also hand grips on the handle.
Final VerdictSummer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller
is a great addition to your baby equipment. Summer Infant is a reputable company and this travel stroller is quality made and durable.
It is easy to open and fold. It is lightweight. The stroller has additional features including a reclining seat, a 5 point harness, a canopy, a cup holder and plenty of storage. You can’t go wrong with this stroller.